We are a London-based comms agency on the hunt for a well-rounded and experienced Senior Strategist to join our multi-disciplined and growing team. Our clients range from start-ups to established global brands across a broad range of categories, and our work varies across design, digital and advertising.
This role will primarily focus on supporting across some of Heineken’s most exciting brands, including Birra Moretti, Strongbow, Inch’s and Pure Piraña, with the broader opportunity to also work on a variety of early-stage businesses - positioning them to take on the established players in their respective markets.
The ideal candidate will have a background in communications but a desire and aptitude for exploring the broader roles a brand plays in the success of modern businesses.
Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: Dependent on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Market research and arriving at inspiring, insightful interpretations of the learnings.
Playing a central role in the inception of campaign and comms planning.
Working collaboratively with creatives and helping them get to big ideas.
End-to-end idea articulation and storytelling through great presentation writing.
Presenting key strategic thinking to clients of all levels.
Working directly with clients on an ongoing basis.
Other tasks as reasonably required.
Skills / Experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a strategist, agency experience preferred
- A strong understanding of brand strategy
- ATL comms planning experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong capabilities in stakeholder management and the ability to earn the trust of clients
- The ability to manage own time and prioritise effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under direction and independently as required
- Creative writing and idea generation capabilities a big bonus
- Hardworking, flexible, adaptable
- Confident and pro-active
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude
- Patient, calm and composed when working under pressure
- Collaborative and a real team player
- 25 days holiday allowance (pro rata)
- Closed between Christmas and New Year (not taken as holiday)
- Travelcard loan scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free eye tests and flu jabs annually
- Flexible working (3 days in the office, 2 days at home)
- Free lunches and a stocked fridge