Senior Creative Artworker
We are a London-based design agency currently looking for a talented senior creative artwork with 6+ years of experience to join our multi-disciplined team.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for print, you’ll be an integral part of our growing design team, supporting and helping them to deliver beautifully crafted creative. You’ll have an excellent knowledge of print and digital production techniques, be organised and passionate about creating top quality artwork.
They are a self-motivated team player who is keen to take an active role, with a can-do attitude, and the drive to go that extra mile.
Our clients range from start-ups to established global brands across a broad range of categories, and our work varies across design, digital and advertising. Experience working with clients and good communication skills are a must.
- Overseeing and managing our final deliverables for graphic and digital design across the agency, upholding our high standards for artwork creation and associated elements.
- Maintaining an outstanding level of design craft and attention to detail
- Have a true passion for graphic design, typography, composition and layout
- Leading on creating final deliverables for a wide range of projects.
- Working alongside agency partners, the broader design team, strategists, creatives, copywriters, account managers, web developers and our performance marketing team
- Working directly with client teams and building positive client relationships
- 6+ years of commercial experience within a fast-paced design agency
- Extensive experience in rolling out branding, campaign, print and digital projects
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite particularly – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Expert knowledge of repro and print processes and the creation of artwork
- Expert knowledge in art working packaging and dealing with nets and cutters
- Proficient in retouching, comping and photo editing.
- Excellent Keynote and Google Slides skills.
- Familiarity with creating digital campaign assets. (Knowledge of Figma and Sketch would be a bonus)
- Willingness to learn new software programmes and tools
- Have good experience working on pitches
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Confident communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Hardworking, flexible, adaptable
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and pro-active
- Curious and always learning
- Well organised with the ability to think ahead
- Collaborative and real team-player
Launched in 2013, Otherway is a strategically-led design, digital and advertising agency. We create, refresh and invest in brands. Our knowledge of how to connect with a new generation of consumers is where our strengths lie. We focus on the ideation of new businesses and the redefinition of existing brands to create the most compelling customer experiences. Based in Primrose Hill, our 50-person multi-disciplined team is made up of strategists, designers, creatives, copywriters, account managers, performances marketers and web developers - all full of smart ideas and a shared purpose to help our clients and ventures succeed.
- 25 days holiday allowance (pro rata)
- Closed between Christmas and New Year (not taken as holiday
- Travelcard loan scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free eye tests and flu jabs annually
- Flexible working (3:2 days)
- Free lunches and a stocked fridge